The Fox Easter Compton
We are pleased to welcome you back!
We have had to implement many changes to both the building layout and our service style. It is important to us that we welcome back our staff and customers to a safe and welcoming environment.
We have put together this brief guide to aid you during your visit
- Entrance through Car Park Side Door
- Please wait to be seated
- Table service only
- Bookings recommended even for drinking
- No table bookings over 6
- No Dogs allowed within the building
- It is not possible for a complete one way system, so please be reminded of social distancing
- Sanitiser stations are available in all public areas
- Customer Toilets are only available in the Lounge with a one in one out system in place
- Children will need to remain seated and accompanied by an adult when visiting toilets
- Contact details will be collected (customer name, phone or email address)
- Reduced Opening hours
- Please do not move tables or chairs from their current positions
We are a small independent business and as such value our customer feedback. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your visit, please do speak to a member of our team.
WELCOME TO THE FOX...
Our traditional family-run pub and restaurant sits in the heart of the village of Easter Compton and exudes a sense of community spirit, warmth and cheer.
Managed by Lucinda and John Lucker since November 2010, we have established ourselves as a family and community orientated establishment where visitors and locals alike are welcome to join in the fun. Our skittle alley is hugely popular with the locals and a great way to spend the evening whilst socialising with fellow villagers. We have 5 home skittles teams and run an annual Summer League from May through to August. We are always looking for newcomers to join in the 'healthy competition' and see for themselves what makes us such a staple in the community.
Pub with a Large Beer Garden in Easter Compton
In the summer our very large beer garden becomes a hive of activity, with the children playing and the adults relaxing with an ice cold beverage. Venture inside and you'll find plenty to keep you occupied; we have a selection of fun board games and activities to keep families entertained. Our visitors enjoy taking part in many events and functions which take place at their local. From our monthly charity quiz nights to children's Christmas Eve Puppet shows, there is something to keep everyone entertained. We have also been known to host live bands and organise an annual Easter Egg Hunt. The Fox achieved a great review in Food and Drink 2012, we were proud to be shortlisted for the Community Heroes Award and came out top after taking part in the regional Pubs in Bloom Competition 2012.
We welcome both old and new faces and would love to see you soon.